Saturday 12 December 2009

Copyright Permission Letter

Dear Copyright Holder,

I am an A level student and I am writing to request your permission to use one track from the forthcoming album by Delphic entitled Acolyte.

The track I wish to use is Doubt, track 2 on the album.

With your permission, this track would be used in my current A-level Media Studies project which involves creating a music video for a popular music track, as well as producing an album and a magazine advert for the artist.

If I received your permission, this track would ONLY be used in an educational

context and be viewed by my media class, my teacher and the OCR exam board

moderator. It would NOT be released to a large audience or uploaded to any public video websites. We do realise that the requested track is currently unreleased and will be merely used for research purposes until the release date.

The artist and your company would of course be fully recognised throughout pre-

production and the final video itself. A copyright notice, with wording supplied by you can be included in the records of the project. If this is required, please send full details.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Jordan Saville

No comments:

Post a Comment